May 2024 LC - Commons

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
May 2024 LC - Commons

Show us the gems you found in the DigitalScrapbook.com Commons! Use items shared by our talented Commons designers, and tell us who designed them so we can go find them too.

The Details

1. Challenge ends when May does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with this tag: may 2024 layout challenge, may 2024 commons
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.

my new try:

@Laine - That is such a beautiful layout! I really love the way you did the quote and with the handwriting going behind it. Actually, I always love looking through your gallery! And I thought I would let you know, since I am a designer here at Digital Scrapbook my items are not counted as part of the Commons. The Commons is a separate area of this site for anyone to join, in which they can add their own graphics. But those items are available for Personal Use only whereas items from designers here at Digital Scrapbook are available for Commercial Use as well as Personal Use depending on the TOU you choose when downloading and/or how your subscription is set.

You can find all the Commons graphics and kits in the main menu by clicking Commons. You can even see a list of all the different Digital Scrapbook Teams here.